Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 01:01:19 -0400
I was wondering if people would share what they feed their ferrets
suffering from kidney failure.  I only know of hills feline k/d right
now.  I seem to remember low protein diets are better, but was just told
today it is not low protein, but latesting research shows high quality
protein is the key.  the person stating this owns a holistic petstore,
and claims the best diet would be a raw BARF diet.  I'm currenly feeding
Bob C's, and the person suggest making it uncooked.

wonder if anybody has tried this before, and also if anybody who feed
raw have had ferrets end up with kidney problems.  and what other diets
people suggest feeding.

thanx very much.  hope lots of people will share.

// Selina, Sprite, Sand, Bear, Dart & Clef
// in spirit - Birch, Dief & Storm
// http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu