From:
FerretHill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 00:35:58 -0600
Hello guys,

I have not heard from Tracy of the Ferret Rescue of Spokane in Washington
after sending a few e-mails to her AOL account.

Tracy, if you are reading this, please e-mail me.  If anyone knows her,
please give her my e-mail so I can contact her.

Oh, one more thing, Cheswick (a chubby MF ferret and only about 14 months
old) is starting to have a bald spot between his shoulder blades.  Could
anyone let me know where I can find info on what this could mean before I
call the vet?

Thanks!

Ferrethill and the soon-to-be Spunky Seven....

FYI: the big boys, Harley and Zeus, just went under the knife to get
"stripped of their manhood" so they will soon be joining my family in a
few weeks.  And Choco is getting really big and heavy at 5 months.  I need
to weigh him but I wouldn't be surprised if he is already 4 lbs or more.
Guys, give me a few weeks to update my website, I will wait till I get all
of them so I can take pictures.

--
Ferrethill and the Fab Five (for now)

Me (Where's the dictionary?  I need to look up "self-control"...)
Soda-Pop (Would you please tell Choco that I am still the alpha male here)
Mocha (More boys???  When are you gonna get me a sister?)
Cheswick (Well, it's fine with me as long as my share of food doesn't
          decrease)
Foodstamp (Two more playmates...well okay, I'll find time for them too)
Choco-Sin (Gawd, when I am finally about to be settled into the social
           order, you had to go and bring in two more big boys!)

* "Real men play with their weasels!"      *
*  http://aznet.net/~ferrethill/           *
*  IQC number: 35125920                    *