From:
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2011 00:44:20 +0000
Dear Ann-

My mom is not a veterinarian, but a people neurologist. She writes
textbooks about hoomin brains, and does have a clue about the mammalian
brain in general. She says that there are likely one of two things
that have happened to your small friend. One, she has had a pretty big
stroke in what my mom calls " the hind end of the brain." Two, and a
much nicer choice from my point of view is that your friend has a
really, really bad inner ear problem that might clear up with an
aggressive course of treatment, think antibiotics. She is running in
the same circle over and over again, yes? As in one side (left or right
side of the body) will always be on the tight inside of the circle?

Please take the poor girl to the vet. She needs help.

Best of luck,
Alexandra in MA