Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 04:28:29 -0800
Yesterday someone asked about cleaning ferret teeth.  Unless you have
TINY fingers made of steel, or really really cooperative ferrets, forget
about brushing.

There is a solution called Oxyfresh, it's highly recommended by vets.
I've been using it on my dogs and ferrets and there is a noticeable
difference in my opinion.

You get the bottle from the vet, or a distributor, I think Kim Fox is
one.  You add the solution to their drinking water and the ingredients
in it help keep their teeth clean, prevent periodontal disease and fight
pet halitosis.  The dog's teeth were cleaned last year, and they've
started to yellow a tad, after using the Oxyfresh for about a month, they
are sparkling white..no kidding.  The ferrets are still young, so they
haven't much build up anyhow... the solution is tasteless and colorless.

It's Oxyfresh...try it out.
Angela

[P.S.] here's a link for the oxyfresh for pets
http://www.oxyfreshww.com/pet/default.asp