From:
Perro Loco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 06:39:46 -0600
>From:    Shelley Knudsen <[log in to unmask]>

Shelley,

Your PDF formatted documents are easily down loaded using either NetScape
or Internet Explorer.  I just downloaded all of them to give to my vet, who
is very ferret friendly and saved my oldest "furgirl" last summer.  Are you
going to put these documents in the public domain or can I ask Gretchen (my
vet) to contact you for permission to reprint these.

And "Hooray!" Cleo is finally growing new hair on her tail 10 months after
an adrenalectomy (golf ball sized adrenal tumor & radical mastectomies X6
for breast tumors).

It's possible that some of the older versions of NetScape didn't support
Adobe formatted documents or maybe there is a plug in that is required...
but in general in order to read any Adobe PDF document, the browsing
computer must have a working version of Adobe Acrobat reader installed.
Other than that, it's just a matter of viewing the doc or right clicking on
the hyper link (photo, button,text - whatever) and selecting "Save Link As"
option.  - similar to saving an image from a web site.  PDF enabled web
documents sometimes generate error messages while loading, because they
are not completely html compatible... but they are easily down loaded.

Your brochures are very informative and I am sure that they will be helpful
to many potential weezul people...

Thanks,
El Capitan Perro Loco S/V Marsha Edmonds

"No Cerveza, No Trabajo"