From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 08:57:17 -0800
Hi everyone,

Sorry to have to post anon due to living in the SF Bay Area.  I am a
long time reader of the FML and have been owned by ferrets for over
eight years.

My business, which numbered eight several years ago, is now down to two.
This year has been horrible with the last of the 'old ones' leaving for
the Rainbow Bridge.  Never again will I have so many ferrets of the same
age.

I am looking to adopt one or two ferrets who need a forever home.  In
order to let my 'ferret account' recover a bit, they need to be younger
rather than older.  I don't want to buy kits, as cute as they are.  I
would much rather give a home to those in need.

In my house, the ferrets have their own room and also have a daily run
or two in the rest of the house.  I can give you my vet's name and phone
number as a reference.  No extra supplies or cages are needed.

If you know of needy ferrets, please email my friend "[log in to unmask]"
and she will pass the information on to me.  Hopefully the Dept. of F&G
won't be able to follow this convoluted trail.  Sorry to be so secretive,
but I don't want any ferrets exposed through my carelessness.

Hoping to hear from someone,
SL in SF