From:
David Pradarelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 16:48:38 -0500
Hi my name is Nikki and i have written a few times but I read the list all
the time.  I am volunteering at a ferret shelter in Milwaukee,Wi. and they
are financially troubled.  I was wandering if anybody out there has fund
raising ideas or other ways to help the shelter.  I really want to help them
out the ferrets they have there are so sweet.  They have alot of them on
waiting list for adrenal surgery, right now they can only afford the
emergencies.  I would hate to see such good and caring people lose this
struggle to save these little angels who are looking for nothing more than a
meal and a little love.  Please if anybody knows how to help or lives in the
Milwaukee area and would like to foster or adopt one of these babies please
E-mail me at [log in to unmask]  I hope to hear from you all soon.  I know
there are alot of caring,loving, smart, and thrifty people on this list!!!!
Thanks for taking the time to read this!

~Nikki and the Milwaukee Rat PAck aka Sassy, Phoebe, Taz, Coonie, and Bear!