From:
Sherry Unruh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 16:20:42 -0700
I was reading the story of Silver snorkling and had to share mine.  We have
a ferret who likes to climb up on the bathroom sink via underneath gets in a
drawer and lays on his back to push open the drawer then climbs on the sink.
Once he is up there, he likes to snorkle in my husbands plastic cup that he
washes his false teeth in.  (and we're not old folks).  He sticks his whole
head in up to his eyes and blows bubbles.  He then pulls out his head and
shakes the water everywhere.  He is in snorkle heaven.  He also takes care
of any socks left on the living room floor, he has a special hiding place
for them.  We love him so much!