Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 10:20:02 -0800
GREETINGS ALL !!

The PFDN Christmas party, originally scheduled for Dec 9 has been
re-scheduled to Saturday Dec 16.

Those who were planning on attending, please note the new date of Saturday
December 16.  Those who could not make it on the original date - you now
have a chance to be attend on Saturday December 16.

We encountered some technical difficulties including:
-  Santas sleigh failed an FAA inspection and requires additional safety
   features
- The hall double-booked for the night
- I still have to learn to cook a turkey

We still plan on having the Christmas party - December 16
Santa will be in attendance - December 16
We will have a gift swap for the ferts - December 16
We will be auctioning off lotsa goodies - December 16
Shelters will have tables selling lots more stuff - December 16

Hope ta see ya then !!!!!!
--
Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~