Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2011 02:07:04 -0500
The Little Feet Elves continue to work tirelessly to bring you plenty
of Gifts to please your fuzzies, your friends Fuzzies, Giving Tree
Ferrets and families.

Holidays are here & the Ferrets are wondering what will arrive for
them this year- oldies & newbies and many inbetween.

We have many Holiday Stockings Stuffed with bedding, toy & treat for
only $15.00 minus coupon code go15 makes them only $ 12.75 each- a
Bargain for sure!! And many Gift baskets filled with bedding , toys &
treats to please every fuzzy. Starting $25.00 minus code go15 makes
them $21.25-

won't you choose to send a Wonderful Gift to a ferret(s) in need for
the Holidays?

There are many ready made multi-piece bedding sets & single pieces
available and more added almost every day.

Custom orders for Christmas cutoff date was Dec 4th. But there are
plenty of Ferret Gifty items available on our site:

<http://www.littlefeetferretbedding.org/boutique/cat_335605-AREADY-MADEBUY-IT-NOW-GIFTS-Bedding-Certif.html>

Happy Holidays and remember the ferrets on the Giving tree -we can ship
direct if you provide complete name & address on checkout form..

http://www.ferretgivingtree.com

Rose & the Weasels