Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 23:48:42 -0500
Hello all
I want to tell you all about my growing family and my new addition.  I know
have 5 ferrets (3 boys and 2 girls) they are all wonderful.  However, my
new ferret was just diagnosed with adrenal disease and i just lost my vet
(she's moving to Colorado), i cant seem to find a vet where I live
(Springfield, Illinois) to do the surgery.  All the vets I have contacted
want $800.00 to do this surgery.  I feel this is to much but dont really
know since i havent had to do this before and that price is way to steap
for me.  However, I want the best care for him and will get it done
somehow.  If anyone has suggestions or information on this disease please
email me.

Thanks in advance for all your help.
Jessica