From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 12:58:50 EST
One thing I regret is that my husband and two boys were not able to see my
presentation at the symposium.  I also wish they could see the wonderful
happenings there, and see the people I just fell in love with there.  If
someone videotaped me, I would be willing to send money for a tape of
it... or a tape of the symposium.  Please?  This was monumental to me...
thank you

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/deaf.html

[Moderator's note: Huh?  We're still waiting for you to send money to
keep those pictures we took of you from hitting the web ;-)   BIG]