Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2010 22:37:03 -0400
Hi, Joey here!! I went to the vet on Saturday where they changed my
bandage for my incision site and the Dr. and Mom said it looked really
good and was healing well!! The Dr. cleaned me up and combed out my
hair that was under the bandage to make me more comfortable. Then they
put on another one so I won't scratch at it and hurt myself. I am on
antibiotics that I hate but I know I have to take them for this place
on my neck to heal right. Mom says I should update my friends on the
FML who helped with my surgery. She also says she will tell me when
she gets news of the pathology report. I enclosed a picture of my
incision site for everyone to see just how brave I've been :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/kmbrlyk/DSC02874JPG2.jpg

Ferrety kisses,

Joey

--
We will not know peace until all of the unprotected and unloved are
encircled by strong, caring arms.