From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 15:20:12 -0800
I was here to greet Hobbes the other day.  One of the most wanted ferrets
you'll ever meet.  I was sure to tell him so too.  I told him over and
over again how long his parents waited and how much they prepared to have
him in their lives.  He had the funniest grin ever.  So sweet it makes
you laugh.

First thing I did was to show Hobbes the sites.  We stopped at the treat
bar, then we snagged some fries from Foamy Fry Forest, and then we hit
the soup bar.  He didnt' seem very interested.  So I took him to try
out some activities.  Like tube racing and bowling.  He still seemed
distracted.  So then we tried chutes and ladders in the clouds.  He
enjoyed that very much, but I still had a sneaky suspicion that we hadn't
found his niche.  He got side tracked and tried to push a ball up a
ladder to send down a shoot.  That's when it hit me.  Puzzles.  This guy
is smart and he enjoys manipulating puzzles.

He's ecstatic up here because there are enough puzzles and wonders to
last for eternity.  I had left him in a maze with an egg.  But what I
returned to was an empty maze.  No egg.  Present in the corner.  So, I
followed his prints all the way to where some polecats were.  That little
bugger was teaching them how to dig up toads and hide them in other
ferrets sleep sacks!  Oh my word.  What a character he is.  I took him by
the ear and marched him back to where he belonged and told him to stay in
the Kit house and to teach them proper wrestling technique.  I checked
back on him.  No kits!!!  I looked out in the field and there were kits
frolicing all over the place.  It's going to take forever to round them
up now