Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 10:07:29 EST
I have received so many kind words of condolence from so many on this
list in the passing of my girl, Pepper.  They help ease the pain so much.
I truly feel that only those that are owned by and love these babies can
understand what they mean to us.

I have sent personal notes to all that sent me beautiful thoughts,
prayers and encouragement.  They are truly special people.  I need to
take a moment and give a large thank you to Sandee for the beautiful
words she wrote about Pepper's arrival across the Bridge.  THANY YOU!!!
I could visualize Pepper having such fun with everyone else there.  I
know she is going to be teaching them to climb up curtains and sit on
top of the curtain rod with such a look of pure joy, even if it did
scare her human mom to death to see her do this!  Then she will teach
them how to use clothes hanging in the closet to shimmy their way up to
the shelves and then proceed to knock everything off said shelves.  This
just over one pound girl could move things many, many times her size and
weight.  It was incredible to watch, and hair raising at times as well.
Of course, in later years, she had slowed down and quit climbing the
curtains and the clothes.  Her favorite climb was in the winter when she
would climb up on the bed and cuddle down next to me for a nice nap.
Pepper has joined Sneezy, Nosey, and Rascal under a camilla bush that
will have beautiful blooms on it later in the winter.  I had a thought
this morning that I am going to follow through on later today.  With
Christmas coming up, a lot of the craft stores here have ornaments that
you can decorate yourself.  I am going to go and look for some shaped as
stars.  I will put the baby's names on them and then hang them in the
camilla bush.  If I can't find stars, I will by the blank ornaments and
make my own stars.  I will buy extras to use when other of my babies take
the walk across the Bridge.  Again, I sincerely thank and appreciate each
and every person on this list and those that have gotten in touch with me
about Pepper.

For the love of ferrets and the human hearts they hold,
Barbara  Bubbles, Blake, Simon, and Calvin
Angeled and at the Bridge Pepper, Sneezy, Rosey, Nosey, Rascal, and
special fostered ferret, Sophie.