Date:
Sat, 11 Jun 2005 22:51:17 -0400
Hey guys the 6 pack heard mom & dad say they are getting a new couch
finally& they are trying to come up with these crazy ideas that they
think, we say they think they are going to be able to keep us away from
it.  He he he 6 times over.  The word is our outside fencing is going to
be put around it to keep us off.  But problem is where do these crazy
humans of ours think they are going to sit while we are running around
trying to find ways to get into this new toy that we want to take over?
Now come on.  Even heard they want to band us cute little guys from the
living room.  We don't think so after all these years.  Who are they
kidding?

So we, Nubby, Molly, Jenny, Missy, Toby & Timmy are going to be nice and
ask you fine folks to help our dear mom & dad out on any suggestions on
keeping us away from this new monster arriving in a few weeks.

Forget about all those stinky sprays-don't work on us guys.

Mom said she didn't care if we got on it & sat but you know how that goes
none of us ferts out here do not sit.

So please does anyone have any idea.  We would appreciate it.

We are doing this out of the goodness of our hearts since we are all so
loved.  We will let them have the new couch so we can keep our happy
home.  We like playing in the living room at play time.

thanks!  the 6 pack