From:
Bruce Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 1997 14:21:58 -0400
As a result of my imminent departure from the Department of Veterinary
Pathology at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, I will no longer be
reachable at (202) 782-2600, a number which many of you have used over the
last seven years.  The Department has asked me to discourage any future
calls on this line, as they do not possess the techical knowledge with which
to help concerned ferret owners.

I am leaving military service effective 1 December - between now and then, I
will be spending two months on terminal leave and the final month
orchestrating my transition from the Department to set up a new Department
at the AFIP, the Center for Telemedicine.  At the present time, however, I
do not have an installed phone number by which I can be contacted.

I will continue to answer ferret questions, as my schedule allows, via
email at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

I am pleased to be able to remain at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
as a civilian - one of the leading pathology centers in the world, and to
continue my rewarding work with ferrets and their owners.

Best regards to all

Bruce Williams, DVM