From:
Connie McPhail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 1994 12:58:28 PST
Hi everyone!

I haven't posted for a *long* time but just wanted
to wish everyone and their fuzzies a Merry Christmas.

I saw Jack Hannah on GMA but he was also on David
Letterman that night.  Poor, stressed animals.  He
had the same gang with him, but had a large albino
snake with him.  I think, maybe, that was Mr. Wiggles.
OR, he also had a wierd rabbit thing from Africa, who
was very cute, but looked scared especially with two
tigers nearby.  The handler picked her up by the ears!
Perhaps, he didn't have a ferret after all.

Again, Merry Christmas to all!

Connie,
and the gang--Jacques, Shmelly, Arthur, Farley