From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 08:37:37 -0700
I have some of the first formulation of Natural Gold, the small size;
then when Bob C. came through town he gave us several bags of the new
larger size.  I keep a bowl of each out for the ferrets, separate and not
mixed with the Totally Farret mix theyalways have.  They will nibble on
the NG for something different and sometimes eat a fair amount of it.  So
I ran out of the 5 pounds from Bob and ordered 20 pounds from the Ferret
Depot as was notified on this list.  What I got was, according to the
ingredients label, mainly chicken meal.  The list on their website lists
pork protein concentrate and chicken meal.  They seemed to prefer the
formulation Bob gave us.

Now my question is- which did Bob give out on his trip?  That label is
long gone so I don't know which it was, and was Ferret Depot lowering the
price to move this, the chicken only.  And when will they stop tweaking
the recipe?  I bagged up the 20 pounds in smaller bags to freeze for
freshness.  This is going to last a long time.

Carol O.
Tucson