From:
Shari Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 14:25:56 -0400
Lynn Mc., Janet, and FML:

Rogue had her stitches taken out Monday 4/28.  She is doing great!

Although, I did have a frantic call from her owner on Sunday at 11pm -
earlier in the day, Rogue had a bloody pee/poop (hard to tell with a
female), and later in the day, a normal pee/poop.  Our local after hours
emergency clinic refused to get in touch with the vet who did the
specialized surgery, but would "watch" her overnight...The owner and I
concluded that the second potty was a good sign and to call the vet first
thing in the morning (7:30am) and see if they should up their scheduled
appointment time from 11:30am to immediate.  The vet examined Rogue at
11:30am, and seriously doubted the blood was from the vena cava surgery, but
more likely from the decreased vulva swelling (discharge).  FYI.

Shari Gunter
Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina
http://www.trifl.org