From:
Perro Loco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 16:01:14 -0600
Dear Weezul Folks,

First, I would like to thank everyone who wrote to me concerning the
symptoms I asked about yesterday.  I've received many letters advising
me that my middle weezul girl's swollen vulva is consistent with adrenal
disease, something I am taking very seriously.  Unfortunately because I
have just recently moved (3 weeks ago) to Milwaukee, WI from Toronto I
have no local knowledge of any weezul smart vets in this area.  My
wonderfully bright vet friend, Gretchen Gerber in Bayfield, WI, who
knows all of my girlz well, completely agrees with the advice I have
received from those of you who have written to me but she can't
personally recommend any veterinary resources here in Southeastern
Wisconsin.

So, again... I am asking for help to find a weezul smart & friendly vet
in or around Milwaukee, WI.

I guess I should mention that I am indeed grateful for any help that you
all can provide... I have three wonderful and (up to this point) healthy
& happy little weezul girlz (two of which are rescues) and I am hopeful
that everything is going to be OK!  Thanks for your help.

El Capitan Perro Loco & Crew (Nefertiti, Rockie & Willie)
S/V Marsha Edmunds
"No Cerveza, No Trabajo"