Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 10:37:35 -0400
No, I'm not getting rid of my babies.  But, I did see two ads for ferrets
posted on the public bulletin board at the Meijer near where I live.  Both
ads were posted on 5-25.  Please email me for the names and phone numbers,
as I don't have permission to post them.

The first ad was for a male albino, appx.  1.5-2 years old.  He comes with
a four-story cage, toys, and tunnels.  There was a picture posted with the
ad, and, from what I could tell, he seemed to be in fairly good health,
not malnourished or obviously sick.  He's asking $200.00.

The second ad was for a 7-month old, "very friendly/nice" ferret.  No sex
or color was specified.  The ferret comes with a cage, water bottle, and
hammock.  She's asking $100.00 or best offer.

Please email me at [log in to unmask]  if you're interested.  I'll be
checking my email frequently over the next couple of days, so I'll try
to get back to you asap.

Dooks and Blessings,

Becky (with Cinnamon, Coke, Pixie, and Chitterbox)

"You've got to dance like nobody's watching, and love
 like it's never going to hurt."
Check out Pixie's Home Page at:
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Farm/3398