From:
Erin Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 11:12:00 -0600
When I got my kitten (he's now 2) he was a black little thing that never
shut up.  We wanted him to be an indoor kitty but that has since been
thrown out the window.  But when he was younger and we had to open the
door, we'd pop him into the ferret cage.  He LOVES Their food, even though
he knows he's not supposed to have it.  He plays with their toys (cause
they pretty much only like balls) tries to use their litter box, but I keep
him out of it cause he's much bigger than they are and they don't like it,
PEEEYEWWW they say.  but he wrestles with them and shakes his head like
they do then pounces on them and he lets them climb all over him and kiss
him in the ears.

I also wanted to mention that I am in need of services from Ferrets Across
America.  I e-mailed Sam (at least I think I did) so just waiting to hear
back from her, but if she gets this first, please get back to me soon,

thanks.