From:
Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 01:40:15 EDT
The latest edition of Pam Grant's ferret resources database has been put on
the file server.

In yesterday's FML Pam announced its availability but I mentioned it needed
some formatting.  Just hours later Dennis Gentry had reformatted it sent it
to me to place on the server!   Thank you Dennis!

Those "subscribed" to the file have received it automatically.  Anyone else
can request the database by sending mail to [log in to unmask] with
the single line of text in the body of the mail: SEND FERRET DATABASE

Take notice though  - the file is twice as large as the average FML.

Bill