From:
John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 21:38:26 -0500
This an effort to locate the owners of a ferret found in the Woods behind
"Dunlap Oaks" apartments on Candletree Dr. in Peoria, IL Monday afternoon.
The ferret was turned into the Emergency vet clinic on University late
Monday afternoon.  The vet there says it is in good health but considering
that Debbie had to tell the vet how to determine it's sex, we have arranged
for the ferret to be checked over by our favorite ferret vet tomorrow.

Debbie has given me permission to post her phone number for the owner to
call and identify the ferret.  (309-347-0006)

Let's hope the owner is on the net and subscribes to the FML.

John Gordon with the happily accounted for Bill, Hillary, Baby Girl, Leroy
and Hershey in Pekin, IL