From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 00:36:10 -0500
Hello (-: Just wanted to give a method that worked for me and my little
(now reformed) nipper Mikette.  Nothing seemed to work (including
timeouts in a special box that didn't bother her but upset her sister who
would try to free her!) til I got a water bottle and when she would bite
would spray at her lightly and say "no bite".  Later if she started to
suspiciously sniff around an ankle or wrist (her favorite) I would get
the water bottle out, spray a warning spray near her and say "no bite".
When company came over I would get it out, show it to her and remind her
"no bite".

Now the water bottle is in a cabinet and my little gal doesn't bite!!

Hope it works for you!
Dooks
Risa