From:
Melissa Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 06:38:19 -0500
>To Sharin who wrote-
>>To Zack who said Skeeter scares him: I'm with ya, man.
>
>Well count me in too!  I think it's more than scarey.... It's positivly
>weird!  How can 'he' write such drivel?  And how can anyone actually read
>it???  It's almost enough to stop a person from reading the list.
>
>I know how sad it is to loose a much loved pet, but that's going way too
>far! ....  Please... get a grip!!

This has brought up a good point that comes up on the List occasionally:

If you don't like what someone has to say - whoever and/or whatever it
is - and you can't contribute constructively, as opposed to criticizing,
PLEASE just scroll past it and keep your nastiness to yourselves.

That way, EVERYONE has a better day.  Heaven knows we can ALL use more
of those!  :-D

Melissa