From:
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 19:44:16 -0500
Hi all,
This is just my last note for the Valentine Exchange.  I will be doing
lists after midnight tonight (Friday),so if you still want to sign up,
you may do so until then.

Everyone will receive their list on Saturday.  If you do not have a list
by midnight Sat., plmk and I will take care of it,and get you on.  I
expect my maiden voyage to go smoothly, but there may be a wave or two.
Full instructions will be included with your list.  Thanks everyone.  We
have a large group participating.

Regards,
Carol