From:
Lisa & Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 07:04:27 EDT
Hope everyone and everyfuzzy is having a great long weekend!

I have a couple of easy questions:

#1: Has anyone heard that if you are allergic to cats then there is a
pretty good chance that you'll be allergic to ferrets?  Someone had told
me that.  Of late I've been having the sniffles and sneezing (definitely
NOT a cold), but in my area (MA) I've been told the ragweed pollen count
is high.  And I've been sleeping with the windows open lately.  I'm praying
that's all it is because if I'm also allergic to ferrets, you'll see a
grown woman cry, but absolutely refuse to give up her bundle of joy!

#2: This one's real easy.  At what age do MF females stop physically
growing?  Sunshine is 14 weeks old and weighs between 1.08 and 1.5 lbs.
She was weighed on two cat scales (1.08 lbs) and a dog scale (1.5 lbs) two
weeks ago.  So I'm figuring the cats scale weight of 1.08 lbs is closer to
the truth.

Thanks,

Lisa & Sunshine