From:
Ed Bullard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 16:19:30 -0600
I am curious if anyone knows how ferrets see? Sometimes mine will turn their
head so one eye looks at me and sometimes they look straight at me with both
eyes. Do they see in stereo like humans or are they like some reptiles who
are capable of seeing, using each eye independently?

I am curious if there are any ferret owners in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area
interested in starting a club? Also to ferret owners in the DFW area who may
need a vet my girls and I recommend the Dr.'s at Animal Medical and Surgical
Hospital on 183 in Irving. They are a 24 hr. full animal hospital and have
several Dr.s on staff who are well versed in ferret care.

When we sent Winnie over the Rainbow Bridge(lymphoma) before Christmas one
of the Dr.'s used her own camera to take pictures of Winnie and I so I would
have some of her. They are really great people.

I urge everyone to take many pics of your babies because you never know when
they may be taken from you.

Love to everyone from:

Ed, Ootz, Possum, and Mike