From:
Jason and Holly Harper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 22:03:54 -0500
well...i have to admit it...i sniffed dweezil's tail.  i guess i'm just as
nutty as the rest of you because i did indeed smell flowers!!  i made my
husband sniff her tail, and he also smelled it!!  however, i sniffed opie's
tail and there wasn't any smell.  maybe it is the power of suggestion, but
then again who knows?!

tonight during playtime i decided to put a small bowl of water on the floor
for the ferrets to drink because whenever i go into the bathroom they
follow me for a drink.  well...it worked fine for awhile and they just
drank it, but then dweezil started dunking her head in it!!!  she's such
a weird fuzzbutt!!

another thing i wanted to say was that i'm a message board leader (small
fuzzies board) at http://www.ivillage.com and you're all welcome to come
and talk about your ferrets on there. :o)

holly
(aka cl-ferretgirl)

Dweezil--hey i just found out i can stick my head in water without
drowning!!  maybe bathtime isn't as bad as i thought!!
Opie--gee, i wish dweezil would keep her face out of my "special" water!!