From:
Mary Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 19:48:13 EDT
>"Do animals have stemcells?  And could they be used to help the ferret
>organs of adrenal, &ece, as well as numerous other illinss must go
>through.  The reason for looking is that many of our older ones will
>not suverrive the sugery."

Although it is little understood within the U.S., homeopathic medicine is
well used in Europe and especially in England.  The queen has a homeopath
for a physician.  Homeopathic medicines are prepared in a very different
way to make them safe, with little what we call in the US *side-effects.*
It would take too long here to explain it, but Dana Ullman, a well-known
author in the Alt-medicine field has written on the science of
homeopathy.  His book is entitled "Homeopathic Medicines,"
ISBN#0-87477-641-4.

Homeopathic nosodes are remedies made from a tiny bit of diseased tissue.
Before you go ewwwww - you should know that at the end of the process no
diseased tissue is left in the final remedy.  We have worked on various
diseases in case of terrorism.  Nosodes are wonderful and have saved many
lives.  You can look up "David Little" in your search engine if you wish
to learn about them.

The question was put to me last year about preparing a bit of nosode
from a diseased ferret organ via tissue biopsy.  We are still looking
into the safety and preparation issues.  We would probably go to
Washington Homeopathic here by NIH in Bethesda for preparation assistance
as they have the machines to do it now.  When the nosode is given it
prompts the body to heal itself through several *re-tracings,* of
disease.  It is very often successful but is a difficult science to
understand and lecture on.  David is a member of the "Homeopathy List,"
with me and has written about his ongoing work in this field for the past
4 years, maybe more.  BTW the queens homeopath is still on that list, I
think.

So as we go along a bit of prayer for maybe developing something for our
beloved fuzzies would be welcome.  This is not meant to provoke a long
discussion, and I have given sources for your own research should this
subject interest you.

Warmly ~
Mary L. Conley, M.S. Natural Science
N.D. (Dr. of Natural Medicine)