From:
Danielle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 23:28:11 -0500
I GOT A NEW BABY!!!!!

ok I am excited but the babies big brother is even happier.  His big
brother died a month ago and he has not been the same.  So I layed a big
old guilt trip on daddy to go to petco and buy me a baby,lol.  Evil and
cruel but it works everytime.  She is about 16 weeks old and as the store
said precious but a bi aggressive.  In otherwords they took good care of
her but did not handle her often so she nips like any kit does.  I can
under stand why becuase she is like lightening if you let her go and i
think she can fly lol.  She sure can jump.  We have not name her yet we
will wait a few days to get an idea of her personality.  My mom-in-law
said we should name her D.C.(devil child) as she was raising hell before
daddy even got her home.  She escaped her box on the car ride home and
was going buck nutty in the car.

My thoughts go out to all of our babies at the bridge and prayers to sick
fuzzies.

Danielle
Willow and the baby
Dreyfus & Nimue (the cats)
Kilmer at the bridge greatly miss but happy he is not suffering anymore.