From:
Georgette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 1994 21:08:55 -0500
I can't recall who was saying this, but someone mentioned that they had
switched over from the "guinea pig" water bottles to bird water bottles and
were wondering what to do with the old ones. My idea would be to find out if
your local animal shelter could use these items at all. Next guess would be
a yard sale or your friendly neighbourhood Sally Anne or Goodwill -somebody may
 be able to use them! Gotta do the reuse/recycle thing!! Speaking of, I really
should go through all that stuff in the closets . . .

Happy ferret dancing from George and the fuzzy foursome!