From:
"<Lori> <Malizia>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 17:41:12 EDT
Hi everyone,

Well, I bought the issue today.  It is so easy for people to take things
the wrong way.  I agree, that it is not exactly "politically correct" but
it is for Halloween.  This is a halloween issue in the true spirit.  You
can easily tell it was a joke.  The blood looked so fake.  I'm sure many
of you have seen more gore (not Al!) in cartoons and every day network TV.
I know a lot of people won't agree with me and that's fine.  The issue was
not that bad and I wanted to let the people who haven't seen it know.  It's
a shame people who aren't going to buy it now just cause of a couple
pictures may miss out on some really good ferret information.  It's too
bad, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.  It's supposed to be in
fun.

Lori and the Fuzzbutts