From:
bosshart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 20:31:51 -0400
>That insurance company CANNOT deny you on the basis of owning a
>"non-domesticated pet" because ferrets ARE DOMESTICATED animals...
>Anyway, if that insurance company wants proof, all they have to do
>is look it up in the dictionary!

I looked up ferret in the dictionary

n.Mustela furo:
"an albino variety of the European polecat,often kept half-tamed for use
 in netting rabbits.

Mustela nigripes:
to clear(an area,burrow,ect)by using ferrets to ferret out to search
out,esp.by close questioning or guile,to ferret out a secret.

Then after that is the word "ferrety"
(of people)shifty,ferretlike

I am sorry,but ferts are NOT nor have they EVER BEEN nor will they EVER
:P

Jennifer
Perry"Werry"
Joshie"Washie"