From:
Jamie Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:25:12 -0600
The soda choice deal is soo funny.  Bubba, my big baby, is a coke addict
along with sprite mountain dew and any other soda that happens to be dumb
enough to be sitting around.  ha ha ha He will take the can and try to
hide it if we don't catch him fast enough.  So far we have caught him
before he even makes it off the table.  Bubba is the onry one.  If only
he could be like Oscar the meek little gal who only bites your finger off
if you're brave enough to put it in that walmart bag shes playing in.
Shes learning from Bubba all the things they need to know to take over
our house.

My question is this.  My 15 yr. old daughter that we are adopting has
chosen to get an indoor dog for Easter.  My son got the ferrets for
Christmas and we already have 2 outdoor dogs.  (Which by the way has
anyone ever seen a big black lab be scared of a ferret) Anyway I was
wondering what type of dog to look for or if we could go to our pound
and look.  We believe in rescuing animals as much as possible but I don't
want to be continously rescuing Bubba and Oscar from a rather spunky
little dog everyday either.  Bubba and Oscar would win in the long run.
I promise you that but it is the beginning I dread.

Shele