From:
John & Sandy Lazdins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 1997 17:19:28 +0900
At our local Christmas Pageant this year we are having ferret races.  But
before the races we have a parade down the main street.  I had this brain
wave (it does happen sometimes) that it would be a good idea to walk the
fuzzies in the parade.  But I need help.  I want to put a Santa hat and
jacket on them.

I have figure out how to put the jacket on them and their harness - but how
do you keep their hats on.  Pllllllleassssssssse help.  I want to know soon
so they have a chance to get used to wearing clothes.  <G> and that they
behave and look their adorable little selves.  LOL

Thanking you all for you help in advance.  These South Aussie ferts are
becoming civilised.

Health and happiness to everyone and your "families"
Sandy