From:
Rebecca Katlin Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 1997 15:04:33 -0400
Hello everyone,

I have tried to reply to everyone who offered individually, but in case I
missed anyone, I just wanted to say thank you for the overwhelming heartfelt
replies.  I did find someone in Sherman Oaks who lives quite close to me to
take care of them.  He was also recommended personally by ferrets annonymous
so I am not worried about him being undercover fish and game.  I just want
to say how thankful I am for all of you wonderful people (and for you, Big,
for making it happen).  I have relied on you all so many times over the past
2 years and you have always been there for me.  Some of you helped me
through the loss of my first ferret, Sneakers.  Others helped SAVE the life
of Jitterbug on her cross country trek.  And all of you have been there to
offer advice , humour, and informative contraversy.  Thank you , thank you,
thank you!

     Love,
     Katlin, Jitterbug and Monkey