From:
Kelleen & The FANG GANG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 1996 07:04:45 -0700
Dear FML Doc's,

I need your expertise on something here please.  As my last post said I
received a terrifically generous donation of animal supplements for the
shelter.  I am needing to know if all of these are safe for ferrets and if
not which do I NOT want to give to them??  I am also totally ignorant on
what Methigel is used for exactly.  Here is a list of what I received and
please tell me what is safe for our furry loved ones.  THANKS DOC'S!!!!

Nutrical  ( I know this is fine)

Canovite

puppyvite

felovite II  ( Was told this is a more potent form of Nutrical and would
be real good for
               sick fuzzys and recovering from surgery fuzzys)
Hi-vite drops

Puppy drops

Nutristat  ( I know this is fine too)

and 1 tube of Methigel ( what in the heck do you use this for and is it safe
for ferts?  It says it is to cause the urine to be more acidic but I am
unfamiliar with this completely!)

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!

      Kelleen Andrews  &  The FANG GANG!!!!          *