From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 20:41:58 -0700
To Cynthia, Baby & Goliath re: Bubba Weedeater; Pam, Bruce, 2 cats,
5 fish & 9 ferrets re: Wendy; Cathy re: Peppy & Laura re: Barret

Dooks to all.
To the above listed, each ferret (Bubba Weedeater, Wendy, Peppy & Barret)
are special gifts from the Great Creator.  Although some take offense to
the mention of any Diety, I firmly believe that God, our Heavenly Father,
gave us these beautiful little creatures to Love and Cherish, just as He
Loves & Cherishes us.  I also firmly believe that God has a place in Heaven
for ALL of His Created Creatures, for they are perfect and without sin
(they only react by instinct to survive and learn to love by example of
their human owner/keepers).

I have seen war, I have killed, I have seen the evil that man does to all
of creation, but only God & His 4-legged/2-legged (birds)& fish, & other
creatures only do what they naturally do in nature to survive & to
procreate the species.  I am sure that there are those who wish to flame
me now, but only MAN arbitrarily kill and maim for God & Country.  But God
loves us anyhow, and He loves his creation.  Those creatures that leave the
physical life pass on to the spiritual life, for life is energy and cannot
be created nor destroyed by ordinary means (check your physics books).
Therefore, ferrets will be in Heaven, and they may be digging holes in the
floor of heaven to let the tears of those who have gone before, water the
earth for our benefit.  One day, you will be reunited with your beloved
4-legged, 2-legged, feathered, 8-legged or scalely loved ones again.

Peace to all in the name of Him who created us.

Rev.Ronald L. Sims, D.D. & Family: 8 hooman-beans owned by 9 fabulous
fuzzies, 5 cute canines, 2-1/2 cats (one is a kitten), 6 fish and a pear
tree without the partridge