From:
CYNTHIA ZIENTEK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 20:27:18 -0700
Hello Everyone,

My vet says my little girl needs to have right adrenal surgery. She is
almost 7 years old and in very good health other than this. The cost
will be around $2300.00 but they are the only vets in Houston I know
of that does this. One vet there says she is told old and just do the
Lupron shots, the other vet says her age doesnt matter she is in good
health and would be fine. Could I please get any and all advise from
everyone here please.

Thank you.

Cindy and my sweetest little girl Slick