From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 1996 18:14:05 -0700
i'm writing about my three ferrets.  when they go to the bathroom their
poops are very "seedy" (the only way i can think to describe it).  one of
them has diarreha as well, but not all of the time.  sometimes it is firm
other times it is not.  we brought one in to the vet about a week and a half
ago and the vet did a check for parasites--it came back negative, but she
gave us flagyl .20mg every day to give all three.  anyways, i would
appreciate any help/advice from the vets and/or any one else on the list.

thanks--a very concerned mom.

[p2]