From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 05:23:22 EDT
Hey Gang -

For those not aware, I am looking for a friends missing fert.

Around March 28 someone entered a found ferret on the Mutnomah County
Animal Control website.  Some of the descriptors used were :
COLORS: - BROWN / SILVER, TRICOLORED PATTERN, SOFT, SILKY FUR
Age and Sex were listed as "Unknown".

This description closely matches the fert we are looking for.  When I went
to MCAC to check for a contact name or number, the report could not be
found.  The original report (including E-Mail address) had been deleted
from the system.  It is unknown just why it was deleted.  It is possible
that the finder called to cancel the report (having found the owner), there
was no way to verify the report, or it may have been accidentally deleted.

If anyone hears of a person who may have made this report please contact
me.  Even if the report WAS about a different ferret who has been reunited.
We would hate to think this may be the one we are looking for and no one
can claim him because of a technical difficulty.

Thanks and Warm Fuzzies ~~ !!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~
~Patch~Mocha~Nikki~  Mist the Kat
Introducing ~SHELTIE~
Our Guardian Fur-Angels -
~Furrice~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury~Little Boy~
Please see KITY=^..^=KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial pages
                  http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html
KRITTER KREW - http://hometown.aol.com/kwildheart/myhomepage/pet.html