From:
Melody Tomaszewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 09:42:13 -0400
To the subscriber that wanted to get Totally Ferret in Houston.  I can
share my experience in New Jersey.  We have an Agway store near us that I
started to buy wood pellets from to use as litter.  After a while, another
ferret owner who was also buying wood pellets, suggested that since several
ferret owners were patronizing his store to buy wood pellets, he would
increase sales if he also carried Totally Ferret.  Since he also sold other
animal feed, he took her suggestion, and he is now my source for Totally
Ferret also.  Is there an Agway or other animal feed store nearby?  That
may be the way to go for you.

And another note of use to those who totally spoil their ferrets like I do.
Do you have a sand box for them to dig in?  Do you have a giggly wiggly
ball for them to play with?  Great!  DON'T let the two mix.  One of our
little angels dragged the giggly wiggly ball into the sand box and buried
it.  Sand got into the noise tubes built into the ball.  It doesn't let out
the goofy little moaning sounds anymore.  It just rattles with the sand
when you shake it.  I guess she wanted to kill it--she succeeded.

Melodyt and the slinky six