From:
Lifelace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 17:16:29 EST
Hi everybody,

One of my four ferrets wags his tail!!!  It is so adorable.  I have this 6
ft long paper tube which my ferrets love.  Anyway, smokey will run to the
end and peek in, if he sees another ferret peeking in on the other side, he
just darts in.  That is when I noticed Puglsy's tail wagging.  Everytime
Smokey gets towards Pugsly, Puglsy's tail wags fiercely.  Its so cute.

Question: I have a ferret(albino 1+ yr) who seems to spray an odor very
often when he gets a little upset.  Even if I don't let him out of his cage.
We adopted him from a shelter who had him fixed.  Apparently, the previous
owner wanted to breed him.  Well, when we got him he was soooo skinney, he's
now the biggest of the group.  My other ferts don't release this type of
odor(potent).  So my question is could he be doing this because he was fixed
after six months and he just knows how to release this odor?  Any tips,
advice, input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,  Aimee
Puglsy, Smokey, Sunshine & Ricky