From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2011 08:13:59 -0400
Hello Helen,

I DO remember that event! Besides me becoming very allergic to the
pines.... It was wonderful, filled with so many memories, some
bittersweet ones.

The unmentionables that were discovered in Linda Iroff's dresser in her
hotel room....??????

The rallying and teamwork of the committee folks setting up and getting
ready for the crowd to arrive.

It was the last time I got to spend time, and the only face to
face time I had with a dear ferret community friend, Mike Janke. He
travelled up form Florida to spend the symposium with us. We lost Mike
to Pancreatic Cancer what seems a short time following.. Precious
memories we may not have had..

I encourage those who can to attend and meet face to face those hard
working shelter folks, those notable ferret authorities, those great
and talented vets, etc. For one never knows what life has in store..
don't let this be a missed opportunity for you!

Alicia
at www.ferretwise.org