From:
"Bill Gruber, FML Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 01:07:47 EDT
The FML received over 100 posts again today, a good portion of them
Kodo-related.  Some were rejected for copyright issues and the usual so
there are only 61(!) here -- still, the largest-ever FML.

The Kodo issue is certainly very important and has captured the interest
of many of us, and this forum, as well as others, will continue to cover
it.  But at the same time, we must not turn our backs on the rest of the
ferret issues.

From now on, I may post one or two Kodo updates at the top of the FML, then
follow that with the usual variety of ferretness.  Any remaining Kodo posts
will be placed at the end of the FML.  By no means do I wish to imply that
Kodo isn't worthy of our attention, of course, but just want to make it
easier to find things.  It's still not the perfect solution - Bob's Church's
post in this issue is a "must read", and there's even news of a teddy-bear
auction.  All far below.  But trying as hard as I can to keep the majority
happy.

Thanks,
Bill