From:
James Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 01:08:45 -0500
While we were in KY for school my SO wrote this for my crew of 4:

Ferrets, ferrets everywhere.
Ferrets, ferrets they don't care.
They'll steal your sock,
   They'll steal your shoe,
 For them there is simply too much to do.
They'll nip and bite
   and run away,
  They are only trying to get you to play.

Ferrets, ferrets the day is done.
Ferrets, ferrets there goes the sun.
Back in your cage,
    it's time to sleep
  Hush be quiet, not a peep.

By AmyAgnes Watson

Amy is a cat person and can't get the hang of the "Ignore the ferret and
it won't torment me" game, so she is my ferrets' favorite toy (she's not
that fond of them).  She tolorates them just because of how I love them.

I'd be interested in copy's of any adoption forms.  Amy and I are planing a
Ferret/cat shelter/boarding facilty.

I'd also like to network with other shelters for emergency relocations,legal
issues and whatever else comes up.

Thanks
James