From:
Benny Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 10:34:56 -0500
 First of all, To Melody:
WHAT YOU DID TO THAT NO DOUBT SONG WAS WITHOUT A DOUBT, ABSOLUTELY THE
FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i AM SITTING HERE WITH
MY FUZZY-KIDS JUST BUSTIN UP AND THEY JUST WERE LOOKING AT ME LIKE, DO WE
HAVE TO SEND FOR HELP?????

Thank-you for one of best laughs I have had in a very long time.!!!!

To all of you allergy sufferers,.  Have you considered allergy shots?  My
son had them for 8 years, starting when he was 2.  He is now a totally
different guy.

Also I have heard (for outdoor allergy sufferers that you can wash your
hair every night and use a fresh pillowcase every night.  Where I live
(Atlanta,Ga) It's not hard to see what you're up against.  There's yellow
pine pollen on EVERYTHING.

To Most Precious Sandee:
God bless you for taking such good care of my teeny boy Lucky.  It's been
such a comfort to read and know that you have taken him under your wing,
uh, paw, and helped him grow and learn all the things I was hoping his
brother and sisters here would teach him.  All of the mentions make it
seem in a way as if he were still here with me.  Lucky..I'm still working
on the the quest for justice for your abuse.  I am so sorry little guy
that I didn't get to you just one day sooner.  I want you to be reminded
that in the short, too short, time that we were together, I loved you so
much.  I will NEVER forget the little looks you gave me and your teeny
tiny squeaks.  I know you would have liked living with your new fuzzy
family.  I feel very comforted knowing that you are doing so well with
Sandee.  I will let you know what happened to the mean people that hurt
you, you let me know how your 'e doing every so often.  I know you're
busy with all the ferret games and such but just drop a line now and then.
I will never forget you, and you will always be a very special boy to
everyone.

Love, Mommy

If it feels like home
it's the fml

Sue & Crew Princess, Sammy, Tori, Oscar,& Nikki
Watching from the Bridge, Smokey, Bandit, Boots, Samantha & Lucky(Hey
Lucky, Have you met these guys yet?  Say "hi" for me, okay?